Top 10 Cloud Mining Sites
Many people have been considering starting Bitcoin mining to see if they might be able to make some money. While there is certainly the potential for money with several types of cryptocurrency, it does require an investment that some are unwilling or unable to pay.
With the most common method of mining Bitcoins today being ASIC miners, for example, you need to account for the cost of the miners. The best on the market will cost several thousand dollars. In addition, you need to consider other factors, such as how much the energy is going to cost to run the equipment, how you will keep the equipment cool, and more importantly, where you will keep the equipment.
However, there is another way that you could start to mine cryptocurrency that could be more cost effective at the outset, and that could reduce the need to house, accommodate, and service machines.
Benefits of the Cloud
When you are cloud mining, the process tends to be very simply. You find a company that offers cloud mining for cryptocurrency, such as one of our top 10 options below, and you sign up for the service. Most of the time, the service will start as soon as you pay, so the potential to earn is there immediately. Once you have accumulated enough to meet the company’s payout threshold, you can have it transferred to your cryptocurrency wallet.
At that point, you can exchange the cryptocurrency for real money using an exchange. Overall, it is quite simple to get started.
What to Look for in a Quality Service
Naturally, you want to make sure you are working with only one of the best cloud mining companies. After all, there are some companies that are here one day and gone the next, so you need to be careful. Understanding some of the most important qualities to look for in a service is essential.
You want to find a company that is reliable and affordable, of course. What type of cryptocurrency can be mined through the company? You also want to make sure that the user interface is easy to use, and that the company has good customer support in the event that you have problems or questions that need to be addressed. Put some research into the companies you are considering in order to find the one that will best meet your needs as a miner.
10 Cloud Mining Options to Try
- Hashflare – This is a popular cloud mining option, which has a great reputation as being reliable, and which can provide a decent profit. They have all of their own equipment available.
- Miner Mining – Offers affordable cloud mining contracts for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and other Alt-coins.
- Hashing24 – This company does not have its own equipment. Instead, they are using third-party equipment. However, they have a great reputation, and they have proven to be quite reliable overall. They only work with Bitcoins currently.
- Genesis Mining – They can provide daily payouts, and they offer a good amount of protection for the miners who use this service. The entry threshold here tends to be on the high side.
- Bit Miner – Another option is Bit Miner. The company can work with various types of cryptocurrency. They have their own equipment along with several datacenters and ASIC devices.
- Micro-BTC – Payments with this option can be automatic or manual if you prefer. They also have a relatively low withdrawal threshold.
- Fleex – They have a 2% to 3% contract per day, which makes them highly profitable. They work with multiple types of cryptocurrency.
- OxBtc – This site works with Ether and Bitcoin, and it is a popular and reputable cloud mining option.
- The EOBot – Cryptocurrencies are distributed daily, and this company works with various types of currencies.
- Rapidminers – This is another popular option. They have daily payments, and work with Dash, Litecoin, and Bitcoin.
- Cryptomonitor – They are a reliable option and have contract expiration only when it is at 200% of the funds invested.
Cloud mining could be a viable option for you. Consider these top companies and see which one will work well for your needs.